Ages: 0 – 2 Years
Worship Service, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
& Sunday School, 10:45 – 11:45 a.m.
Admin Building (View our Campus Map)
Our trained and screened volunteers lovingly care for little ones in a clean and safe nursery. Diaper care is provided. There is also a Mothers’ Room adjacent to the nursery for nursing mothers.
What to bring:
Formula, bottles or snacks
- We ask you do not bring toys from home to prevent loss or damage. We have toys and books available for your child.
- We have available “stroller parking” outside, around the back of the Administration Building
- Only our Sunday workers and parents who are attending to specialized needs of their children are permitted to enter the nursery during Sunday morning childcare.
- As we prioritize the health of all of our children, we are not able to accept children who are exhibiting the following symptoms:
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- If you have questions about whether you or your child come to nursery, ask the Sunday morning supervisor or please email Lia Trainor.
For any questions, please email Nursery and Early Childhood Assistant, Lia Trainor – email@example.com